Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Begining

I'm normal. Thats what I always tell myself. I like going out and doing stuff with my friends. I like taking risks. I also enjoy doing crazy things. Some might say, I have guts. In other words..... your regular teenager. One night I had a dream. I would say I was 16 years at the time. I remember it like it was yesterday. An older fellow with a long beard came over to me. He did not look happy. He started to wave his finger at me. He spoke very very quiet. I bearly heard him say "I will make you suffer!" What?! I woke up! Gee, another one of those weird dreams, I thought. Next night the same. Weird. Huh? My life at the time was pretty much a routine. Got up. Got Dressed. Went to Yeshiva. Came home at night. Went to Sleep. What could go wrong? Hell, I was sooooooo wrong....... I had no clue what was in store for me! To be Continued...

1 Comments:

At May 10, 2007 at 5:07 PM , Blogger Jacob Da Jew said...

Aight, get with the program..Let's hear some more.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home