Monday, May 14, 2007

The Appointment

Did you ever wonder what it would be like to be famous? I never wanted to know. I always tried to stay far away from the spotlight. It's funy, the things you don't want you always get.
I walked into room #5. Why i still remeber it was room 5 i don't know. After a couple of min the doctor came in and did the basic tests. "Last time in.......let's see.......... about a years right?"
"uh hu"I nodded. I hate Doctors. I hate Doctor offices. Maybe that's why I get all nervous when I walk in. I can hardly speak a full sentince in one. After some pokes and feeling around he said "I'm a little concerned about ......."(NOT GOING INTO DETAIL AT THIS MOMENT). Concern! I hate that word. What happened ever with the word "problem". Did they say "Houston, we are a little concerned" ? No! I think it went, "Houston, we have a problem..!" I did the follow up app. and nothing went well. ....TO BE CONTINUED

3 Comments:

At May 14, 2007 at 5:06 PM , Blogger Jacob Da Jew said...

Houston, we have a problem..

But do tell more..

 
At May 15, 2007 at 4:58 PM , Blogger Teddy Douglas said...

Get well soon

 
At May 16, 2007 at 9:38 AM , Blogger yingerman said...

And then....
And then.....?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home