Friday, May 18, 2007

Pain Kept Inside

Life is what you make out of it. It can be fun. It can be hard. Whatever you want. I choose depressed. Why? Don't know. Just was. I had a rare and very bad cell in my blood. I needed treatment ASAP. From office to office to hospital to hospital, things just got worse. I would faint alot. I would bleed from my nose alot. No one would know of my situation except my parents. I covered up for everything. Not my siblings, not my friends would know. NO ONE!!! I wasn't ready to be some pity case. NO WAY!!! So when I planed for no one to know that's the way it was going to be! Days go by with nobody knowing my pain. The pain built up in me emotionally. My folks were calm but that's the way they were always. They respect the fact that I didn't want them to tell anyone. And so it was. I missed a couple days in Yeshiva here and there but no one noticed anything diff. I knew i had to speak to someone. But who???? What happened next was probably the best thing that ever happened to me. Two weeks into the month of November on a Tuesday my Rebbe was giving Sheir. As usual i was spacing out, thinking about my fate. He finished and everyone left the room. My Rebbe asked to have a few words with me....... (TO BE CONTINUED)

4 Comments:

At May 18, 2007 at 12:14 PM , Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Wow lots of challenges you have, will you always keep us in suspense from post to post?

 
At May 20, 2007 at 10:11 AM , Blogger doodlehead said...

can i guess what happens next? This way theres less suspense.

 
At May 21, 2007 at 5:00 PM , Blogger Sara with NO H said...

....

 
At May 25, 2007 at 11:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

דאגה בלב איש ישיחנו
not telling any one makes it harder
chose at least one rebbe-ruv-rosh yeshiva-friend
and of course, pour your heart out to Hashem in the chapters of tehillim.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home