Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My little chat

Why does everyone think that they are the smartest in the world. Never ask for directions . Never ask for help. We think that we can do it all ourselves. My Rebbi wanted to talk. Of course I knew what it was about.
"Daved" He said. "What is it? What is going on with you?"
Should I tell him? Na. No one is to know.
"Nothing, why?" I said nonchalantly. I knew he wouldn't buy that. Who was I kidding? My Rebbe, I would say, is in his upper thirties and very down to earth. One of those few Rabaim who can actually relate to people half their age.
"Come on, Doved. I'm worried for you. Please tell me whats bothering you." He said
Very lightly I said. "I went to the doctor the other day and I'm a little nervous, that's really all." I didn't tell him to much. At least not yet. Honestly, it felt so good telling him. The little bit I told him just felt like a load off my shoulders. I saw him deep in thought. He was quiet for a moment and then asked of a little more details. I told him that there is nothing to worry about. Why did I tell him that? I was worried plenty. I guess because I don't like to be some NEBACH case. All in all, I felt so much happier i told him. I plastered on a fake smile for the rest of the day and continued on. TO BE CONTINUED...

3 Comments:

At June 13, 2007 at 12:14 PM , Blogger Batya said...

Refuah Shleimah

It may be healthier to share your health problems. Get some chizuk.

 
At June 13, 2007 at 8:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although you haven't yet told us what it is, you have shown us that it is very troubling to you:

May HaShem please bless you with the fortitude to deal with this (and all of life's difficulties) with your "chin up" - and - Most Important: with Ri-foo'oh Shi'laimoh Bi'Korov.

Are you willing to give us your Hebrew name so we can doven for you (and, hopefully, provide you with the Zi'chus of Ti'feelas Rabbim)?

 
At June 14, 2007 at 4:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

get the support only a real rebi can give. rfua shlaima

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home