Friday, June 15, 2007

Blood and Passing Out

People like to talk. Not listen. We enjoy talking about ourselves. The experiences we've gone through. But only if we come out as the hero. If we look bad in the story, we will never share it. In my case, I didn't care of how I looked in this story. I would tell my Rebbe everything. If I was wrong or right, didn't matter. I somehow knew he cared and it didn't matter how bad I looked. My night sader chavrusa, Ari, who is about five years older than me, happened to be my Rebbe's first cousin. They were very close. They seemed almost like brothers. But i always worried that my situation would get back to Ari. He was one of those older guys who was very popular but deep down still has a heart of gold. One night in the middle of night sader i felt my nose start to bleed. I felt all weak, like i was going to faint or something. I excused myself. Ran to the bathroom. Locked myself in a stall and sat on the floor. I felt all the blood leave my face and so very weak. I blacked out. I woke up a few minutes later, i woke up and felt a little better. I went back to the Bais Medresh as if nothing happened. Next day, I came home during my lunch break. No one was home. Again, the same feeling. My nose started to bleed. Covering my cloths in blood. I stood up a walked to the kitchen to get a tissue. Bam! I hit the floor. I passed out again. The blood trailed from my nose on the kitchen floor. While I was "out". My mother came in the house with groceries. She saw me laying in the kitchen covered in my own blood. She started shrieking, calling my name, holding my hand. TO BE CONTINUED...

6 Comments:

At June 15, 2007 at 12:35 PM , Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Omg you can't leave us in suspense now....so dramatic, hope there is good news in sight.

 
At June 15, 2007 at 1:27 PM , Blogger Sara with NO H said...

Is this helping you at all? I mean writing about the past. Is it helping you to move forward?

 
At June 15, 2007 at 3:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oy

 
At June 18, 2007 at 4:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are sharing in your pain, and hope that all ends well, but please don't keep us to long waiting in suspence, wish u a refueh shleima and all the best.

thanks for your visits and nice comments on my blog

 
At June 20, 2007 at 5:25 PM , Blogger 20 Years of My Life said...

In response to "sara with no h". I learned a HUGE lesson from my situation. I feel that everything happens for a reason. I learned alot from my mistakes and I don't want anyone to make the same mistakes I've made. There is a lesson to be learned. I feel like I have an obligation to tell this over.

 
At November 11, 2008 at 4:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home