Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Appoinments

Home is suppose to be a place where no harm can come. The feeling of hopelessness was to much to hold. My next doctor appointment came on Thursday. I layed on a bed. An IV in my arm. Shots in my thighs. Special type of oxygen in my nose. Lasted about one hour. Told to come back next week. I walked out with many prescriptions that needed to be filled. As my mother drove me home I felt like crying. But no - tough Doved won't cry. Next day in yesheva, my Rebbe asked me how my appointment went. I told him it went ok. Three days later I fainted again. I didn't tell anyone this time. I thought that I just blacked out like everyone does once in a while. After my next appointment (which i didn't even tell them that I fainted again), I fainted again, and again and again. I couldn't take it any longer. What was happening to me?! To Be Continued....

6 Comments:

At June 20, 2007 at 7:14 PM , Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Oyy scary I can't imagine what it is, I will be waiting.

 
At June 21, 2007 at 8:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Refuah Sheleima!

If you wish to post your hebrew name, I will say thellim for you.

 
At July 3, 2007 at 9:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what??? oy ribono shel oilem! what?

but this not happening now, right? this is from your past?

am i correct?

either way I wish you a refuah shleima,

p.s. Thanks for your visits and comments to my blog, i appreciate it, thanks you

 
At September 6, 2007 at 1:18 PM , Blogger halfshared said...

Hello anything doing? You left off right at the climax..are you okay? Hope you are feeling much bettter by now

 
At November 6, 2007 at 4:32 PM , Blogger Jacob Da Jew said...

Oh well, another blog MIA...

 
At March 24, 2008 at 10:09 PM , Blogger Bas~Melech said...

Ahem... "to be continued?"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home